News from qr-filetransfer development16 Aug 2018
Two important news from qr-filetransfer development, a project I launched a few months back:
- Ability to transfer files from mobile to desktop
- As you might have guessed, we have a logo!
To transfer files from mobile to desktop, you need to pass the
-receive flag followed by the path you want to transfer files to:
qr-filetransfer -receive ~/Downloads
By scanning the QR you will be prompted with an upload page on your mobile:
The “quick-fingers” logo
Check out the rules to claim one: rules of openlogos.
Relevant Github threads:
- Initial PR, now superseded https://github.com/claudiodangelis/qr-filetransfer/pull/8
- Conversation https://github.com/claudiodangelis/qr-filetransfer/issues/58
- Final PR https://github.com/claudiodangelis/qr-filetransfer/pull/74
Thanks again to the amazing Github community!